NMT 13.6% 12.5¢ neometals ltd

"One feels almost sorry for the shorts naivety"Do you even read...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1602
    "One feels almost sorry for the shorts naivety"

Do you even read what you write? Or are you just off with the fairies, writing whimsically and without thought?

"...yes very easy shorting until that Mercedes deal."

Do you know how shorting works? You know that the price has fallen from nearly $2.00 to $0.14c, and they have been acquiring shares and driving the price down in order to acquire more shares?

They'll make plenty money when the Mercedes deal is announced, and they may have a few positions open, but there is no telling how far the share price could fall, or how much more dilution could be incurred until the Mercedes deal is announced, likely in 2025 or potentially 2026.

"This deal has changed the playing field with that recycling order and still the market has not grasped the significance of the Mercedes involvement !!!!"

It hasn't changed the playing field, it has actually provided people with clarity around timelines, processes and potential delays. The deal was signed ages ago, and Mercedes could have issued the purchase order, but chose to wait until the grant was awarded.

There is no urgency from MB right now... "Mercedes-Benz will lean on ICE sales to bolster earnings as ‘brutal’ EV sector squeezes margins" - https://www.teslarati.com/mercedes-benz-will-lean-ice-sales-bolster-earnings-brutal-ev-sector-squeezes-margins/

I agree there is potential, but the major concern I have is whether there will still be a company, or if you will have to contend with over a billion shares on the register and the impact that will have on the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $77.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $166.7K 1.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93333 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 690216 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 12.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 678113
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.