ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi Scotty. I was just going from my faulty memory speaking about...

1. 5,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Scotty. I was just going from my faulty memory speaking about brain atrophy. It seems there have been big improvements in measurements of brain atrophy. Before results from just MRI were not so reliable. From what I read it is now a different ball game. There was a study published in Nov last year called "Progressive Brain Atrophy in Multiple System Atrophy: A Longitudinal, Multicenter, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study".
    Of interest here is their final statement. "In conclusion patients with multiple system atrophy show significant brain volume loss over 12 months, and Cerebellar, Pontine, and Putaminal volumes were the most sensitive to change in mid-stage disease.This study's results support the use of MRI as an outcome measure of disease modification trials in MSA.
    Published in Movement Disorders, the official journal of the of the Parkinson's and Movement Disorder Society.
    Many things can affect brain atrophy (diet, exercise, vitamin B) so it is great IMO to see a trial result like this. Sorry if already posted.
    Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.