GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

short and distort, page-299

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    My first post folks so please bear with me.
    I’m a long time holder with lots of super in this stock.
    I agree with all the positive sentiment- A company with brilliant assets and seemingly ,but most importantly competent,smart management .Investing in lithium is a no brainer and especially in a company that’s ahead of the pack with electric vehicles and energy storage about to explode onto the stage.

I think the shorters have brought the share price to where they want it at about the $1.30ish level.
    Possibly someone - perhaps a large mining company or lithium user such as a battery maker,or even vehicle manufacturer has hired the shorters to keep the share price down- to keep it down for a long,long time so that retailers give up and sell at a loss and put it down to a bad choice. The retail holders will not want to hang on too long due to opportunity cost ie I’ve lost on this company but I might make it up now on this other company whose share price is rising.
    If the shorts can keep this share price very low for a very long time
    then when the takeover offer arrives - say about $2.00 per share
    retail holders may be keen to sell with 50% price rise even if that means a loss ie better than $1.30 per share.
    Of course ,this company is worth far more now and will be a very sought after company in the next few years.
    I expect a takeover offer but not now.I feel that the the takeover company will keep the share price low for some time yet
    I will keep holding and expect to be rewarded later.

Just my thoughts but investing is brutal ,the big boys are aware of the potential of GXY.

Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.