GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

short and distort, page-60

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    That was a great post to read, thank you @Darkstone.

Just a few things I thought I might offer, of which it appears you might be aware, but some others may not.

"Galaxy Resources is assisting Lepidico with future business and growth opportunities, including evaluating potential synergies with the Mount Cattlin mine and James Bay projects, as well as accessing additional mica feedstock for processing via L-Max. As a result of the investment, Galaxy also has a representative on Lepidico's board." Link

Here is a video of the c-Plant by Outotec, a company which that Galaxy representative on the Lepidico board worked for-for many years.

Screenshot_20190425-082531~2.png

Lepidico Ltd (ASX:LPD) (“Lepidico” or “Company” is pleased to announce that it has produced battery grade lithium carbonate grading 99.8%, using its L-Max® process technology from a tailings stream sourced from the Galaxy Resource Ltd (“Galaxy” Mt Cattlin spodumene operations. A standard suite of L-Max® by-products was also generated as part of the testwork program.

Link

Also for those into Lithium Hydroxide Lepidico recently announced LOH-max.

Screenshot_20190425-083720.png

LOH-Max™ to produce lithium hydroxide from lithium sulphate. The technology uses established equipment and is expected to incur lower capital and operating costs than the conventional alternative

LOH-Max™ (hereafter LOH-Max) is being integrated into LPD’s pilot plant, which nevertheless remains on budget and on schedule for commissioning in April prior to one month’s operation in May incorporating LOH-Max.

Link

I don't doubt they will pass some of Mt Cattlin tailings through the pilot plant for a scaled up proof of concept and I am looking forward to seeing what Galaxy and Lepidico develop together.

IMO people spend too much time focussing on Sal De Vida and forget about the other parts that make up Galaxy.

I hope this helped anyone that is interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.