GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

short and distort, page-84

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Yes dgb99.94 M.Rowley managed to throw A.T. under the bus while maintaining his nepotism. We do have voting power as @Metalduster rightly espoused today..and next month we can & should exercize that. Punish him for the disrespect shown to us part-owners of our great company..help drag him into line..and what better way to increase our voting power than to average-down our holding cost with this gift the parasites have presented us..circa $1.50 gotta pinch myself, hold my nose & buy..depriving the parasites of short-cover opportunity..Great input also from @Wary 1 , @bilulu , @clivemax & @cuwithon this Anzac Day..Folks we are under attack..the future/progress of our planet is under attack as we aim to shake off the barbaric past of burning fossil fuels (yes the banks & oil industry are our foes) and the regulators are trying to stay asleep at the wheel..

This 'Short & Distort' thread is great and I totally agree with Bilulu the quality of the posts is outstanding, with minimal sh1t fighting with non-holders and their shonky agenda/s..Great to see dgb99.94 holding firm. Welcome new investors and enjoy the bargain buying opportunities while negative (short) sellers are stretched. Let's not give them an inch..nor Martin Rowley..ANZAC Day is a day for the battlers..we don't accept victimization and as Wary 1 mentioned, a new forum is opening up to take this fight to a higher level. Our market has been shorted & distorted as Cutta eloquently described today & GXY is the most shorted stock on the ASX. A crime of manipulation has been committed. The banks still retain way too much power..a decade on from the World's largely forgotten GFC 'wake up call'..Lest we forget..the enemy is very much still here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.