IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi all, IMO! Bob I think you can take it as a truism that folks...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all, IMO! Bob I think you can take it as a truism that folks who make oodles of money from the labours of their employees aren't too inclined to share their wealth! I expect Rodan is no different! Nectar claimed that Rodan had supernatural powers in the mining business. Nectar's correct, OZL quit their SFR connection relatively soon after Rodan opted{???} to quit SFR. Without Rodan on board OZL recognised the futility of a Rodan-less SFR. Clearly Nectar is a genius, possibly unrecognised at present though! The Captain's mad obsession to average down to 0.0cents/share hasn't really worked either though he sure has bragged about his investing skills. ? On a more serious note. Mt Kare is no Porgera. The faithful were hypnotised into the belief that IDC had another Porgera, on their hands, IMO it's merely a modest au/ag deposit in a very politically active environment. Mining,using Oz miners ,would probably be too expensive even if IDC was a kosher, well run outfit. The Chinese are the only ones who could make a go of making money out of Mt. Kare. However I doubt whether even they would, or could, get involved in the current mess. Even Rodan may take a loss on this one especially if the locals think they can negotiate a better deal.. IDC share holders have lost everything! IDC is kaput and PNG has proved to be a can of worms yet again. IMO! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.