IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Short and sweet - it's over, page-35

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all, IMO! The most important lessons that the true believers can take on board from this farce? Firstly you cannot mine a geological concept ,however rational the concept appears to be, the company can only mine the resource that is within their leases. The substantial drill hole data inherited by IDC suggested a resource broadly in line with the current updated resource. IMO IDC overemphasised the importance of "expert geological" advice , at some cost,to promote the idea of another Porgera. Secondly don't punt on the mining minnows unless you have some knowledge of the industry. DYOR is pretty meaningless if you know Buckley's about the industry? It's evident that some on HC know B.A. about geology but they are still inclined to give abuse when contrary opinions are suggested. HC threads can become costly , especially if posters like Nectar are believed. Where is he by the way? Thirdly ensure that the company is kosher. God knows how you can, though? Finally, and the best advice of all, don't have anything to do with "penny dreadfuls", statistically you are destined to lose! My sentiment is not "sell" anymore 'cos there ain't no market! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.