SRL 11.3% 47.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

C'mon guys stop being bad sports. When the SP shot up, and you...

1. 6,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    C'mon guys stop being bad sports.

When the SP shot up, and you were all multi-bagging and back slapping it was absolute justification of your thoroughly diligent research and confirmation of your ability to see the latent potential that no one else could see because "they just don't get it". You all were smug know-it-alls, smashing anyone who actually understood the topic and tried to put their case. You all chose to play the man. That's ok.

Now that reality has taken a good bite of your collective sorry asses, and your research and investment hypotheses are in tatters, it's not unexpected that you turn to the lazy, but oft used, "shorters" and "bots" BS to fabricate another false security blanket.

The Cleanteq SP collapse is justified. Totally, 100%. The market, that is, everyone except you, is the ultimate arbiter. Sadly for Cleanteq, the market gave your DFS a big fat middle finger. Even more sadly, in my opinion, the DFS was the last opportunity for "massive gains". From here on in, it's head-banging drudgery to get over the design, FID, more design, construction, commissioning and production ramp up hurdles. I appreciate no CLQ bull worth their salt will take me seriously, but I honestly reckon Sunrise is still 8 years from nameplate. By then, the project can be re-branded as Sunset.

I don't wish losses on any investor. I hope it turns around. In my viee, there's nothing to suggest it will, especially considering the latest embarrassing and arrogant presentation from Cleanteq's MD at the Syndney Mining Club. Jesus wept, what did he say. Paraphrasing "this is not a mine, it's landscape gardening....." Never insult Uncle Nicholas Laterite. He'll smash your face. Two or Three times. Just ask your 10 brothers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.060(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 45.5¢ $50.14K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1285 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.