CBA 0.98% $133.74 commonwealth bank of australia.

I keep telling myself not to take the bait with peanuts like you...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I keep telling myself not to take the bait with peanuts like you on this website, but I can't help myself
    Green Hornet - you've been having too many one night stands with Batman with that opinion!

Do you know how many good people would be affected by the CBA going broke, you nasty earthling you. Not that I'm one of them, but you want, normal, everyday people working in a, mostly boring job in the bank to become a burden on the tax payer and be on the dole?

Not that your stupid comment would ever happen, the Bank is backed by the Govt. and we'd all be in a lot of trouble if CBA were on it's knees.

Do you understand what others have commented on in this forum 'comic man' , about the difference between 'civil' and 'criminal' law suits? In reality, their prob hasn't been one bit of 'malice, intent, or deliberate fraud/operation that has been behind this - it's merely technology and progress getting away from people. Some maybe slack workers, some incompetent even, but why do you think 'the Bank' needs to be driven into the ground - it's a pathetic, brainless person that just doesn't get it, that makes these sorts of comments!
    Btw - I have no interest in the SP at all anymore, but I hope for the sake of the sensible ones on here that have stayed with CBA, the SP keeps going north!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$133.74
Change
1.300(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $223.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$132.50 $134.25 $132.00 $136.1M 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262 $133.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$133.75 330 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.