PDN 1.36% $13.80 paladin energy ltd

This is a bit out of date but check out how shorted PDN stock...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    This is a bit out of date but check out how shorted PDN stock was: http://www.shortman.com.au/top

It is inevitable that there will be a manic short covering rally commencing on Monday. And given that there is a large of amount of short positions on this stock it is clear that these will have to be closed due to the significant and fast spot price rises in the last week.

Does anybody know the most recent data on how many short positions there are? The more the better because they will be stepping over themselves to close out immediately given the big fact that the spot price is now at the INFLECTION POINT where PDN and many other miners become cash-flow positive and sentiment is rapidly rising for the sector. There will be millions of shares purchased to close these positions ASAP.

I'm ready to put whatever HotCopper credibility I have on the line here and say that PDN is about to rocket hard. I predict at least a 20% gain over Friday's closing price during the next week. We're looking at 40c soon and if it breaks that price then the sky is the limit (I have a feeling that 40c represented a technical resistance line).

Imagine what it's going to be like when those Japanese reactors actually do get switched back on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.80
Change
-0.190(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.125B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.10 $13.67 $13.15M 953.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 17228 $13.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.81 2425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.