CSL 0.28% $310.59 csl limited

Short CSL ? HCQ is the Cure, page-18

1. 4,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    @wop "Not sure if any of you guys follow Howard Coleman from Team invest. Now thats a guy that knows how to invest and sticks to a good story over the years that will make you more money than the stock flippers that change their opinion like underwear."

He tells a good story, but he's had his duds, especially over the last couple of years, some of his favs over the years, duds in bold:

ARB, RMD, CSL, RHC, DMP, COH, WOW, NHF, FLT, BKL, MND, CTD, SIQ, IVC, SUL, MIN, CCP, IVC are some that come to mind.

I guess you could argue the case that if you'd bought all those ten years ago you may be doing OK, maybe. If you bought mainly the duds over the last few years you'd be well and truly under water, if you'd bought an equal amount in all of them over the last few years you might still be under water. Good exercise for someone to do lol.

I remember just before Sky Business went off the air he told the story about a charity he advised, he told them to put money in to Blackmores (BKL), always one of his favourites, it was around $120 at the time, been a steady decline to $72 now.

Never heard him say anything negative about CSL though, like most of the rest of us he considered it a sure fire long term investment.

Edit: Mineral Resources (MIN) is not a dud.
    Last edited by ThereAbouts: 04/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$310.59
Change
0.870(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $150.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$312.75 $313.25 $310.59 $149.8M 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 903 $310.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$310.81 1838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.