CSL 0.19% $311.70 csl limited

short csl, page-42

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    You’re probably forgiven for thinking that,, but Im not usually.....
    I was under the impression that the forum was predominantly for exchanges regarding investments in various companies. I too am a long term holder in CSL and so is my wife... but thats why we declare our interests at the bottom of our posts.
    I had a birthday yesterday and so I am now a year older and perhaps 365 days crankier, and I knew that I would get a response, similar to yours, and not exactly complimentary.
    But I guess just as you are entitled to vent your opinion about me, so too am I about the detailed discussion and analysis of the effects of various drugs, the placebo effect and the dates and times of completion of trials and how many people will be included, and how many patients it may apply to and the effects of the introduction, and the prices per dose and the margins per dose and the overall effect of those profits to the bottom line of CSL.
    Nah...I’m not an unqualified ‘pseudo intellectual’..... I’m just unqualified !
    See, I’m not completely rude... and I do have a sense of humour !
    PS.. I am impressed with both you and your wifes credentials and it is you who are qualified.....and as my FIL had a heart attack last year, I too am interested in cardiac rehab. In fact I was previously a member support coordinator with Defence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$311.70
Change
0.580(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $150.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$308.37 $311.70 $307.33 $411.6M 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55 $310.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$311.74 904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.