ACF 1.41% $1.05 acrow limited

Discoveryman, this is common with almost every junior that needs...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Discoveryman, this is common with almost every junior that needs funds to move forward, management is crucial and you are right BoA does this to many companies and I attach a partial copy of another post on another stock.

It is not cross promoting so it shouldn't offend the mods in anyway.

"BoA Pattersons, Och Ziff, link, Merryl Lynch, Macuarie, MP securities......The list goes on and on, they all play us to make their own gains. Sometimes CR's are necessary, but remember once their on board the stock will always get played. The large investors are there for one thing only...Profit!

Short or long, "bots" and algorythmic..........They don't care how they do it and they certainly don't care about the companies or the other shareholders. They'll play us all to make a profit. Nothing more and nothing less. We are the ones that go broke and make them rich.

The art is to learn how to follow rather than to oppose them."

I also attach my following post I think you'll see the humour!

"LOL........Hey all, didn't realise no comma after BoA in my last post making it Boa Pattersons. On another thread/ticker BoA was referred to as "bunch of assholes". There was no pun intended to be directed soley at Pattersons or Bank of America.

But you can read it any way you like! :)"

NMG has finally made some announcements and shown us what's going on with production and we are getting some income regardless of the holdups, so it's quite possible after their little play BoA will let this appreciate and close some of the gaps above the current SP.

GL holders.

DYOR INHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $316.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.05 $283.7K 267.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40254 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 3441 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.