WBT 2.07% $1.97 weebit nano ltd

Short data on WBT, page-1274

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I really don't know how the shorting world works or what the numbers say. So if we get these total numbers does that take into account how many they may have bought from a high 7's short and then returned after buying back at mid 5's to return shares and then shorted again making no difference or possibly increasing the short numbers whilst making a pretty penny? And then buy yesterday and sell back today? These guys do it for a living so I am pretty sure they know what they are doing and make bucket loads out of this practice. so I don't know if all this talk of them burning will ever materialise. If there is announcements they may lose some money but I think they have probably made a bucketload in the process and it will be a small blip on their profit radar. And that involves announcements making a substantial gain in WBT share price which I am not so sure will happen. I think announcements will be a positive to gradual growth in SP but I am not so sure it will be the rocket some predict. I think that will take time.
    In the meantime the shorter's will make money and if they do lose anything on WBT, they will not lose any sleep as at the same time they will be making bucketloads on the shares they have shorted in other companies!
    My opinion only. The pump and dump frustrates me as much as it does every other investor but that's the market.
    Time for me to check the form guide for tomorrows races!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
0.040(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.92 $2.07 $1.91 $1.446M 730.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4610 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 4122 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.