WBT 2.07% $1.97 weebit nano ltd

Short data on WBT, page-1359

1. 5,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Hi homel................... Interesting chart... remember many of these 'new world analysts' are just that 'new' no experience.

I would love to know who did the analysis- his/her/its/group experience(s) in Tech Stock Analysis. That in itself may prove its credibility!. and detailed explanation of :-
    'low fixed charge cover' what are the 'fixed charges'
    -'Execs on Compensation committee' . Who are the Execs?
    -'Very large Insurance' What are the details here That statement- quite bland and lacking detail- leaves a lot to be desired.
    # below - -'Very low market share' err yes at this stage....Is it still considered a 'In A Development Stage Coy' Has the analyst (s) understood WBT's product? + Do they know Coys that have approached WBT. (possible not as this is new) Also do the analysist(s) understand the Coys market? - Proven capabilities/tests met etc of the product?
    -Highly shorted - Would challenge the word 'Highly' - What is low - normal- high. Is it in comparison to - Mkt Cap. Shares On Issue etc etc .
    -Zero revenue - True - at this stage ' #
    \

It is one thing to analyse something but one should in my opinion give examples of , say how -what-when-why- compared say eggs to eggs ?

Could you please - to confirm facts in your post - point us to the web site-etc from where it came from ?. Is it available to all

I am interested . I note you do not hold and as in past experiences the 'Sentiment etc' rings alarm bells.

The presentation looks impressive - but is there substance behind it ?

Look forward to your response, homel....................Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
0.040(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $370.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.92 $1.98 $1.91 $378.5K 196.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6528 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 8188 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.