WBT 0.48% $2.08 weebit nano ltd

Short data on WBT, page-1979

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    https://fb.watch/oL_yz6Tcuw/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I can confirm WBT is indeed talking to at least one of those 3. Ashley Krongold shared this information with a handful of investors after last year's AGM.
    The above video from Rich Rebuilds is very informative about Tesla computer systems and the complexity of repowering ice cars with the full Tesla system.
    Of interest to us is that the hacker describes how Tesla's EMMC chips Flash memory fails after being written to too many times. Go to the 3 minute mark. This is not an issue for GM or Ford whose software is attricious. We also know Tesla switched from Samsung to TMSC for their new Hardware 4 possibly due to TMSC being at smaller nodes but I contend that the TMSC ReRam may have had something to do with it as well.
    There is no know use by Tesla using TMSC ReRam however. So joining some dots knowing TSMC customers have approached WBT due to TMSC's inability to help with digital and analog design and knowing someone big must have been pushing WBT to qualify 130nm ReRam to automotive compliance and given the rather large problem Tesla has with the EMMC chips failing it could be a good bet that Tesla is the name "everyone will know".
    As the months have dragged on and the shorts have tried every trick in the book to panic retail it has to be said that at this point they have largely failed. A large portion of WBT holders are very knowledgeable and long term holders so the more the shorts try and manoeuvre the price lower the less success they are having in getting people to sell. Now that has always made me wonder as the shorts just kept increasing as to what the end game was. How do you buy back that many shorts when the shorts are actually a large portion of the sellers. It doesn't make any sense to me. Just how do you buy back 15million shares without causing a major rally and short squeeze. Surely some institutions must have cottoned on to just how weak a position the shorts are in.
    The shorts are probably a fairly small club and more likely short the same companies. They have have great success with BRN and NVX that I know of but I'm certain there are others. Would be great if retail get one back with WBT. I think if Tesla gets announced WBT would be getting eyeballs from millions of investors that follow Tesla's every move. And that would be devastating to the shorts. The longer this goes on the more confident I am they are going to get burned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.08
Change
0.010(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $392.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.07 $2.12 $2.06 $668.1K 320.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2473 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 10686 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.