WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Well, I can think of several reasons:In electronics and...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Well, I can think of several reasons:

In electronics and photonics design, tape-out or tapeout is the final result of the design process for integrated circuits or printed circuit boards before they are sent for manufacturing. The tapeout is specifically the point at which the graphic for the photomask of the circuit is sent to the fabrication facility

Weebit Nano Limited (ASX:WBT, Weebit or the Company), a leading developer of next-generation memory technologies for the global semiconductor industry, has taped-out (released to manufacturing) demonstration chips integrating its embedded Resistive Random-Access Memory (ReRAM) module in an advanced 22nm FD-SOI (fully depleted silicon on insulator) process technology.

"These are the first wafers with Weebit ReRAM (RRAM) manufactured in 22nm, one of the industry’s most steadfast process nodes, and a geometry where embedded flash is not viable. The silicon wafers will continue to undergo testing. These wafers are utilizing GlobalFoundries’ 22FDX process, which is designed to deliver outstanding performance for connected and ultra-low power applications such as IoT and edge AI."

Coby Hanoch, CEO of Weebit Nano, said: “We are continuing to accelerate Weebit’s path towards more advanced geometries where embedded flash is unable to scale. Weebit ReRAM in a 22nm process such as 22FDX offers a low-power, cost-effective embedded NVM solution which can withstand harsh environmental conditions. With this latest development, we are one step closer to providing Weebit ReRAM as a commercial solution in 22nm for customers’ innovative SoCs targeting applications in areas such as IoT, 5G, edge AI and automotive.
    Last edited by iaminwa: 07/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.