WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Harms ?? Genuine question ? Do you honestly think the shorters...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Harms ??
    Genuine question ?
    Do you honestly think the shorters are stupid and are now trapped just waiting for an announcement to drop or a delay in coming .
    Or do you think they may have a back up plan and have accumulated enough over several months at the low prices and maybe still accumulating slowly as we speak .
    Just seems to me , if I was shorting and the gravy train has clearly stopped or at least slowed considerably , wouldn't you just cash in your chips and take your profit ,
    The fact that the short interest doesn't show as changing / reducing currently could be camouflage for accumulation in other accounts , a bit like a shell game , don't let people see what your real intentions are .
    All I can say is the shorters either have enormous appetite for risk or they are doing something to the contrary of what we are seeing on the screens and are very controlled in achieving their aims ..
    If the plan was to buy back at a certain point in time to return to the lenders I imagine that would have started by now .
    We should be increasing back to the cap raise price at least if they were reducing their exposure ..
    Well that's my opinion anyway .
    They are showing no fear of getting caught short , even though recent announcements speak to the company being in a far stronger position moving forward .
    It's a bit of a puzzle ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.