WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

@copperhead shorters have a view . . we have a view. those views...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    @copperhead shorters have a view . . we have a view. those views are different.

i have always had a long view with investing as something can go up many multiples of 100% while it can never go down more than 100%.

shorts are seeing a 750m market cap company with 100k of revenue and prob 3 years from decent revenue streams in their opinion and are shorting on that basis. do they know anything else . . i dont believe so. have they got a magical pot of accumulated stock they will net off . . i dont think so . . are they playing a long / short straddle game . . i don't think so. i just think they have a view that they can make xx% by wbt declining.

the stock market . . and individual stocks will always have contrasting views. that is what makes it a market. shorters perhaps feel that wbt should be worth 400m . . 300m based on revenue projections and i presume their belief that reram may not have the uptake that us 'nieve hopeful' retail investors believe so no they are not stupid, they just have a different perspective and different beliefs.

my attitude / beliefs (and these have been there as a vision since 2016 and made solid in 2021-22 and now locked in hard with progress during 2023 is:

1. reram will replace flash. it is faster, cheaper, more resilient and wins on every tech parameter by a mile
    2. mram will become the betamax equivalent and reram will dominate 90% plus of the market
    3. reram will allow a whole new level of tech and in doing so create new markets and expand existing markets well beyond current forecasts
    4. wbt reram will be global leading version of reram and will be sought after by every fab and idm.
    5. reram will continue to evolve and improve (we can all remember how rudimentary those first flash cards were in mid 90s versus today).
    6. wbt is positioned to generate huge cash flows that will allow it to further enhance, develop discreet and dominate AI sectors. market strength creates market dominance.
    7. the market leading position and quantum leap that is reram will be a tech that will be dominant for decades to come . . huge . . massive barriers to entry. and with that the cash flow x projections will allow a beautiful strong p.e. that will give wbt an incredible market valuation.

there will be people that will sell out at $15 having trippled their money . . they will hate themselves in the future. i remember buffet talking of one of his worst investments - disney. think he turned 10mil into 40 mil or something like that. he called it one of his worst as if he held he would have made billions..

shorts . . how much can they make . . 20% (price back to $3) . . maybe more.

longs . . how much can we make . . fortunes imo

shorts are not stupid, they just have a different investment outlook.

i prefer my outlook which is why i have so much on WBT for the win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.