WBT 0.00% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

This coming week is the equinox, a mythic turning-point. And it...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    This coming week is the equinox, a mythic turning-point. And it does seem, for WBT, to promise an epic battle.....

It could get very interesting.

Deep down, in the reeking bowels of the finance cabals, dark forces know they are loosing their dominating grip.

WBT's SP shone brightly last week, rising strongly, and the shorters must feel the fires of hell starting to singe their short and curlies.

The phenomenal rise in the last hour of Friday is a very telling sign for the coming week.

We know the shorting Ork's are scraping the barrel for more shares to borrow, to defend their over extended positions.

They have huge financial reserves, but will they throw them into a deep pit they've dug themselves into, an epic deciding battle, a shorters' Götterdämmerung?

Or will they attempt an orderly retreat, to wither return later, or else find a softer, fatter target to rape and pillage?

Just maybe, the Orks will break, and flee the field in confusion, covering their exposed positions in escalating panic, as WBT rises like a shining Goddess over the promised land?

Better than any drama you'd find on Netflix.

One day, when I buy my family a lovely beach house, the neighbours will wonder why it's called Weebit Thankful....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.23am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.