WBT 1.26% $3.13 weebit nano ltd

Well, I am thinking firstly, that the truth about the volume of...

1. 3,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    Well, I am thinking firstly, that the truth about the volume of shorting is elusive. Even if we decide to rely on ASIC's reports (and I am losing faith in them) there is much we cannot see. For example, some of the major shorters may have been accumulating long positions cheaply to enable them to partially cover their shorts if necessary. This would also enable them to make profits whether the market rises or falls.

The market is not a level playing field, but we knew that anyway.

Secondly, I think the shorters will continue to hold their positions until threatened by company progress towards revenue and profits or a left field takeover.

All the indications from the company are that multiple fabs, IDMs and customers are very interested in taking up Weebit's ReRAM. I am hoping we will see some indication from Coby during his visit next week with regard to when we should see actual contracts announced.

Although there is much that we cannot control or even foresee, we can hold our shares in WBT very tightly and not succumb to the machinations of the shorters and funds. I am sure our patience will be richly rewarded in due course. That's my plan.

AIMO GLTAH

WBT4TBW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.13
Change
-0.040(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $597.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.21 $3.13 $259.8K 82.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8627 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 4817 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.13
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.22 $3.22 $3.13 8657
Last updated 10.53am 02/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.