WBT 1.28% $1.98 weebit nano ltd

As those who have read my contributions here, you will be aware...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    As those who have read my contributions here, you will be aware of the passionate hate of shorters that I have. Why it is still legal here in Australia to sell something you do not own bemuses me somewhat. However, the price and market manipulation which is the basic tool of the shorter IS illegal but the ASX is benefitting from that practice and other overseers turn a blind eye for various reasons.One consolation is that the shorters appear to be exiting at the moment. Given the shorters thrive on manipulating the price downwards, theoretically, there should be some halting of the downward pressure now and some normality return.

Tomorrow marks the 7th anniversary of my initial purchase of WBT and have added to that in subsequent years up to $5.00 for the most recent purchase. The ups have been a real buzz but seeing the price drop, which is a contraindication of the true value of WBT as an entity. I gain some solace in the fact that shorters are exiting and there is now more chance for reality to kick in and have the SP reflect the true worth of the company. At no stage have I considered selling any WBT, despite looking at considerable paper losses in my portfolio, and resorting to part with other stocks in hand to supplement my minimal income stream in retirement. With some sanity likely to return to WBT, I now regret selling some other stocks to fund my hedonistic pursuits in retirement in preference to upping the holding in WBT at current prices. The up-side is the amount of manipulation will reduce, but there is a concern with the stock so undervalued at the moment that rather than a deal be made with the Tier 1 lads, the concept of the Tier 1 making a takeover bid does cross the mind. I am sure that is in the back of their minds as a more economical prospect than signing a deal and then still having to compete with other Tier 1 companies who also have the same tech available. Am I overly being concerned? I am sure that I would not be losing should the takeover scenario should manifest itself, or am I just overthinking the whole scenario.

Any thoughts?AIMO and NOT advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
0.025(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $373.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.05 $1.95 $952.8K 478.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23005 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 16527 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.