WBT 3.47% $3.06 weebit nano ltd

The inverse graphs between share price and shorting would...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The inverse graphs between share price and shorting would indicate to me they are successfully shorting and making money from it.

I don't know people think the shorter's have been burnt. This is not Gamestop, us small bunch of retail holders are unable to make a real difference or impact to their bottom line. In any case it's totally out of your control. Complain to ASIC if you want is about all you can do, but this has been happening for ages and they will turn a blind eye to it. Hopefully other Australian stock exchanges can grow and compete with ASX so ASX will need to change but probably unlikely.

Everyone here loves the story of WBT and believes in the tech, so why focus on daily movements which are out of your control?

If it worries you that much either take a break from the daily price action or zoom the graph out rather than zoom in on daily movements. If you are not planning on selling, what benefit does the daily stock price matter at this point. You are only causing yourself more stress and anxiety and not helping the situation at all.

Hopefully we can build market cap and enter the ASX 300 and eventually 200 where stock manipulation is harder to pull off. In the meantime, its a small spec stock so their is going to be risk involved. Hopefully for most of us we are sitting on gains, so be happy with those gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.110(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $577.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.21 $3.03 $1.196M 386.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21368 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 3031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.07
  Change
-0.110 ( 2.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.22 $3.22 $3.03 72319
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.