WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Short data on WBT, page-551

1. 5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Nothing my friend -- it is pre market settings - Look at both sides - Bids -Asks . They build up before market opens and an algo calculation is made on actual market opening. Volumes and pricing in the calculation - so as to reach say an 'average price/volume ' . Also sometimes Brokers are given an order pre market to Bid/Ask @ Market. Which means Bid/Ask at what ever the 'market price is ' or at opening 'will be '. The Broker will keep watch on the order and adjust just before market opens . A lot of Brokers knew how to calculate the opening price - I could then not now.

Many calls were taken from clients about the higher Bids and lower Asks --- some were worried about the difference - and cranky after opening that they did not get the higher/lower price they saw... blamed the Broker ---- It took some time to explain.

An order 'at market' after opening is what ever the price is 'now'

Market opening is (or was in my time) . Staggered (not sure of the times now but something like) 10 am +- 15 seconds A to C - Then I think 10.05am +- 15 seconds D to G etc until all opened at ?? 10. 15am -I could be wrong on the time segments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.