WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Similar situation to doping in horse racing which is illegal but large hands have the power to manipulate prices to their overall benefit. I have hypothesis that the capital raise recently smacked of a doping scandal given the questions the ASK asked of the company relating to who OUTSIDE the company had knowledge. Capital raise could have been done at closer to $7 but those in the know (NOT WBT) appear to have been successful in forcing WBT the take price down on the raise so they got 40% more shares than they intended. To WNT's credit, the offer was also open to shareholders as well (who would have jumped at a $7 share placement offer in my opinion. I suspect I am not alone in my thinking.

One wonders now, if this recent event is a leak from a prospective partner looking to take a position in WBT .. purely speculative but an interesting hypothesis worth testing.

Happy for supportive comments from other long term holders who are hopefully sitting on similar bags that I enjoy, having first bought in at $0.018 in Sept 2017 (equiv to $0.45 after consolidation) only to sell most in Sept 2020 to buy options that I subsequently exercised. Also happy to here from short positions who have less faith (or more interesting information).

All purely hypothetical and NOT advice. Maybe some of you have GOOD data to support or not support my hypothesis and can tear me to shreds, or have data that might put the fear of forensic accounting into some on this list.

I did my diligent research back in 2017 and nothing has surfaced to change my mind about my investment which is a sizeable proportion of my portfolio.

I am now of an age where life imprisonment is NOT a deterrent for a major felony .. in fact if may be a cheaper and better option than age care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.