WBT 0.35% $2.86 weebit nano ltd

Short data on WBT, page-1091

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I can see that shorters look to be enjoying their run.

Large lenders at some point will not be happy about getting their shares back when the SP is far lower than what they lent them for. Minor gains in interest just wont cut it.

They are now treading on very very thin ice. It only takes one very large buyer. A major announcement. Or simply multiple large buys off market. This has previously, and can go very very quickly north as we have seen on many occasions.

The biggest is the ann we all expect very shortly regarding Teir 1. It can literally happen at any time and Coby and the team will no doubt be looking to really send a huge message. Sudden, sharp and with maximum impact.

Watch for the next major buyer(s) ready to take a punt. The BIG winners here will see that this is now one hell of an opportunity to take a piece right now and watch their profits explode. Again, this is a clear fact, seen before with this stock. Investors have great belief this company will be worth significant $$ in years to come.

Any investors involved at the recent cap raise have seen how quickly this can, will and does rise. When it does, we will all be back to discussing the major milestones continuing to be made.

And that is all that has happened here.

Milestone, after milestone, after milestone. Money is in the bank for them to continue to do so.

Some shorters are going to get caught here.

My opinion only dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $539.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.90 $2.70 $3.091M 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9400 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 2359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.81
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.85 $2.90 $2.70 177734
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.