WBT 0.95% $3.14 weebit nano ltd

Ok so you're trying to drive the price down, so you sell some to...

1. bc2
    57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Ok so you're trying to drive the price down, so you sell some to your mates, who according to your logic therefore can't sell to anyone else (remember I said there has to be a buyer). So at this point you have given your mate a parcel of shares you are trying to devalue, you strike me as someone who just might treat his mates like that...... Or the smarter shorters according to you sell to themselves!!!! Honestly listen to yourself.....

The reason the share price is lower is there are more sellers than buyers as the news was priced. The volumes you guys claim are being shorted wouldn't move the price. It's just smarter people than you selling to people who haven't followed the price action. Eventually the share price will be value again based on the news out there.

As for "shorters" - pretty much anyone who blames the price of this share being lower because of "shorters" has zero clue.... and it's amazing how vocal many have been saying buy it all the way down....

The only reason I post is I feel sorry for people who read some of the crap people like you, mcm, Eddie, etc write on here and want to try and rebalance things in their favour a little bit. So many new people bought in at the wrong time while so many clowns saying buy it now cheap cheap etc when it was already priced..... hopefully at least they can realise anyone moaning about "shorters" have no idea and can filter out some of the crap.

Good luck, and yep I took some WBT off above $4 and have been adding under $2.90 so I'm trading it as well as holding long term core long position if that helps. I like the product and the idea, just don't like the massive amount of misinformation in here about how the price action has been playing out, and blaming something that doesn't exist on people's terrible interpretation of how and why the sp went from $1.90 to $4.50 and back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
-0.030(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $597.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.21 $3.13 $275.7K 87.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6187 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.15 5719 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.13
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.22 $3.22 $3.13 8665
Last updated 10.57am 02/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.