GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Short & Distort / Last Man Standing

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    There'll be a few snipers from the shadows (unfortunately some H.C. trolls hide unaccountable behind user names) but the overwhelming majority of us know GXY has been targted by market-manipulators and excessively short-sold..typified by the large volume sale at $1.06 on the closing yesterday. The parasites tried hard all-day to flog our SP below $1.065 then sneaked in a large sell in the dying seconds to catch us by surprise..I tried to get another $1.065 buy lodged 4:10pm to match at $1.06 & help stop that on-market transfer to their mates, but didn't quite have enough time. I love buying quality stock at multi-year lows and if opportunity arises will definitely keep buying GXY stock was consolidated 5-to-1 late May 2017 as per attached link which changed the SP from 50c to $2.50. Right now our SP translates to 21c pre-consolidation. Filthy low by any comparison and the best-policy that's worked for me is 'the more filthy the SP the bigger shovel required to back it into the truck' and i'm shopping at the hardware store, so to speak..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ausgro...xy-resources-ltd-consolidation-of-securities/

@Carl071 i hope that helps and found this historical info from Roskill on spodumene pricing : "Roskill’s 2017 guidance for 6% Li2O chemical-grade spodumene concentrate in the Chinese market is US$575/t" . We enjoyed elevated pricing in the following financial-year ended 30 June 2018 during which time GXY rose to $4.50+ and obviously this morning our SP is less than a quarter of that January 2018 peak, which i note was BEFORE the fantastic POSCO deal bagging us over a quarter-billion $ cash (Aussie) in our USD bank a/c now.

Folks who paid $2.50 mid 2017 had no idea that Anthony Tse would pull off the 'deal of the century' a year later. However we enjoy the benefit of hindsight now buying around $1 (a bit over & maybe a bit under?) as @GCar and i were doing publicly yesterday. The $1.06 price tag created at 4:11pm was clearly schemed to generate fear among retail holders. It takes practice to adjust that emotion to relish the opportunity that's being presented to us by those parasitic fear-mongering b'stards. The more long-holding retail buyers down in these cellars, the less control the banks have..and the more pressure ratchets up on them to cover the tens of millions of GXY shares they've BORROWED to drive our SP (market cap) down near to our cash holding. Those who paid $2 + last year, evaluating GXY value surely must see even greater value at half the price..because we now have hundreds of millions $ cash & zero debt..we ain't going broke, no matter how the banks distort the SP scoreboard.

Personally i don't care how low the parasites take GXY..it's in my interest for it to go very-low because i have many more buys up my sleeve..having conditioned myself to not be shocked by the depths of their depravity & their agents they send onto forums like these to fog our minds. However i get much greater joy buying at fire-sale prices from the banks, than buying from panicked fellow retail holders. With a few exceptions of unfortunate folks under financial/margin loan pressure, it's largely fear that stops us from acting on these bargain opportunities and i'd just like to remind fellow holders of the facts..Our peers are drowning in debt around us, while our bulletproof balance-sheet puts us in the perfect-position where ALL our options are open. I'd be exponentially more fearful buying GXY at $4+ per share (before receiving quarter billion $ cash) than paying $1 ish with the comfort of knowing that amount is safely stashed..although my personal preference would've been to exchange it for gold the moment we received it..being a gold bug LOL..AUD gold was 1.7k end of last year & Au $2.3k now. The point is we are immune to the broken financial system. We don't answer to the banks unlike our rivals and the parasitic bankers want to punish us. Depending on how you look at it, they're actually rewarding us by offering GXY shares below fair value..and they're going further into debt, borrowing as many shares as they can to be our benefactors. Those who hate me being honest, will spray a mindless retort..go ahead i'll look forward to putting you on my Ignore List. Guys like @AOF know the score, think clearly and see through the banks' B.S. Galaxy is in a rare enviable position where it has the potential to be Last Man Standing and that should be appreciated..which i'm doing..delighted to be buying in the cellars and store them away like a great wine to mature..buying for next year & beyond..not just for today..even though it feels sweet buying at such ridiculous low levels. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.