GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY gets thrown around with everyone else because the oversupply...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    GXY gets thrown around with everyone else because the oversupply is a purposful act, which GXY may be playing a part in.
    When a commodity is supplied by just a few big dogs and then demand increases, it attracts a heap of small play miners to fill the gaps in the market... Which creates competition and limits growth potential for the big dogs.
    So do they just sit back and say fair play and sing campfire songs together?
    -No. They flood the market with as much lithium as possible. Fill China to the eye balls and fill all stockpiles to tank the price, making it basically impossible to run any lithium mine at a profit...
    Big dogs run at even or maybe a loss for as long as needed until the little guys go crash, bang, boom, bust!
    Once there is enough blood on the floor and the big dogs have enough market share again then things will return to normal and then there will be a more steady supply/demand going forward.
    looks to me like the SP is gonna remain stuffed for another 6 months or so.... But at least GXY being so well placed with $$ vs debt that we seem to be on side with the big dogs.
    This cycle is painful but if GXY can survive it then we will make it out in better shape than ever

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.