CVN 3.13% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

SHORT Interest Report, page-26

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

Short Interest Report 16/10/18

Please refer to attached graphic :

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1327/1327645-4c6f510178438229015c5a84c2e4e30c.jpg

Since we have been holding Shorters up to the Light to expose their tactics Todays report sees a welcome significant DROP in Short Interest on CVN. Note far right column of Table. All under 10% !

This I believe to be the result of both the LIGHT shined on their nefarious activities as well as a firm understanding in the market place that CVN is no longer "Speculative" and is now classified as "Investment Grade" !

WOW! Doesn't it make you feel glad you held through the unsure times.

Today I heard a seasoned commentator on YOUR MONEY Channel obviously speaking to the Older, more risk averse Investor selling the CVN Story as a now an "Investment Grade" play now that the reserves have been updated..

Pretty uneventful response from the Market but i guess we should be glad for the rest now the volatility of Speculation has moved on to other Stocks.

Im so proud of this Oil and Gas explorer. What a great job they have done! We need to really get the Champagne on Ice I feel soon.

Anyway i digress...back to the Shorts;

Note the Table with the yellow highlights

1) 12th Oct - highest volume shorted (blue vertical line) LOL...had absolutely no effect in catalysing any further draw down with 2 up days ensuing !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1327/1327664-a7bed75100623fe5d3d3692c63481312.jpg

Thats just funny.

eek.pngmad.pngredface.png

like REALLY funny..! 

biggrin.pngtongue.pngsneaky.png

2) Thurs 11th, because of increased overall Volume traded actually shows the largest number of Shorts but a lesser proportion. 

You can see the "Morning Star" candle the day prior to blue vertical line showing "Indecision".

3) Monday 8th, Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th :

The fact that they seem to have fallen back on a default level of shorts - c. 5% whatever the overall Volume traded

tells me they are not done and hope to lurk quietly so we forget about them and work out what the hell to do now they have been fingered. LOL

they'll be back...its in their nature. Opportunists.

LOL. Like I said the other day i don't think there is much to worry about with them anymore. I have an intuition their Plans are gone Kaput !

Life's good, it was a bright and Sunny Day, lots of people made some good dosh on other stocks I believe...

...but grinding like a laden Diesel Freight Train...an irresistible force in the background of my Small Cap portfolio - CVN!

The #PineappleExpress. All the way to the Bedout and beyond! I feel the Stock really has come of age.

Slow and steady, onwards we barrel!

I can feel it. I feel safe knowing CVN is relentlessly steaming on to Blue Sky.

Have a great day all True Believers!

Last edited by Craig Emm: 17/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.