CVN 3.13% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

SHORT Interest Report, page-3

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Please view the above Graph in the context of the daily Price Action Chart below.

This chart covers the same period as the Shortman Graph.

Contrast the Blue Line of the above, which leapt significantly in magnitude on August 28th 2018 and has continued its steady growth up to the latest data provided on September 17th 2018.

This tells the entire story I believe...

The vertical line of the chart image below indicates August 27th 2018 and the red circle highlights the daily price action from that date up to the final print of September 21st 2018.

I think it is safe to conclude from the analysis, that the sustained drawdown in CVN SP to $0.32 was largely due to a deliberate and calculated Short Selling strategy by a Party/Parties that have a vested interest in suppression the Market Capitalisation of CVN.

As always the best defence against Short Sellers is to assess the Risk, own it then hit the BUY button.

If a concerted effort is made by true believers and long term growth focussed Investor base in CVN, given the AMPLE Fundamental picture, once the Market wakes up and recognises the true potential value of CVN ANY Short Selling strategy stands little chance against a convicted Market.

...that's my take, anyway.

Please DYOR

CVN Price action _ context shorting.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.