SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

you do realise that if ssh are in negotiations with partners /...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    you do realise that if ssh are in negotiations with partners / funds / big companies , they have access to their numbers and plans and direction. They have been in discussions for a year now and there hasnt been any1 willing to lend a hand and invest.

the 3.4m 2 months back at 94 cents and thats it. whoever invested is down 70% already.

there is a market for aquadex. but does the company have the execution that the market are willing to invest ? I doubt that. credibility of the company is at an all time low.

setting milestones such as starting a new trial , first in man , neuro strategy then pausing that as well ?

staff of 38 to sell aquadex ?

management that do not respond to phones or emails ?

a ceo that practically says the same words in both cc's ? goes on about building credibility and does the opposite ?

agm meeting that no1 attended except the ceo cfo and the companys lawyer ?

was against selling the company for $5 id be happy with $3 right now and im not the only one.

to not raise at $2 and now ur at 30 cents and falling thats an utter disgrace and no aquadex and no strategy re alignments will sugar coat the disappointment this has been

when / if management do have a plan and they secure a partnership or a convertible debt deal and get away from these lows , aquadex is success and they restart the neuro trial , then hats off to management on job well done , a job they are paid 200-300k to achieve !

but in the meantime its been an utter disgrace and I dont understand any longterm holder defending the situation we are in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.