AVR 0.61% $11.50 anteris technologies ltd

short interest, page-11

1. 5,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Hi dave................sorry not my style, nothing to do with stock price....................... I have been following the buy/sell and over many many months and, having worked in the Stock Market many years ago -one gets an idea/feeling of what may or may not be happening. Nothing to do with your theory from my point of view, my friend.

I gather my info. from patterns and what the Big Coys' possible actions with other stocks when I worked in the market. Also fund managers - hedge funds etc etc ...

AVR's product, in my opinion is one that- let me use 'may/will ' change the way some of the Biggies 'may/will' operate their businesses in the future. Worth a study of some of their Balance sheets - income etc- stories on their current products. Remembering they will obviously be super keen on their product. But as word is getting out, -is it 'now' superior ? Future problems?

I stated my opinion before - wrong or right- lets say 'the latter' maybe there are buyers -1- 2- 3 -4 ? -building shall we say war chests in AVR well below any reportable % holding. Maybe friends of the Biggies. I have no idea.... ? AVR is a big target for T/O with small shares on issue. Some days I believe the regular retail investor would not spend the $$$ of that traded. High price, volume based on the AVR's history.. and 'speculative' nature at this stage.

If you were a CEO of one of the biggies and have followed the progress of AVR - knowing that your product -let us say 'may slip out of -the best to not the best'. What would you do?. Remember we are dealing with patients' possible life or death situations here. I am fully aware AVR's product is still in development and not approved but how long would you wait before moving to protect your position. Remember you have big responsibilities too ---some big shareholders - and your position may be, er questionable in time. Am 100% aware my belief is just that -belief - but - watching videos - reading - following some of the big USA Coys (not all heart related) reports ........... whether true/false? - on the way USA Coys operate these days. One builds a 'feeling' that the mighty $$$$ rules.and in some cases possibly stuff authority? Wonder what the conversation between CEOs Coy's advisory Cardios etc . ..is like ?

Another view - you are now a Cardio and placed in the position of deciding -which heart product to use- you use the 'other' the patient later finds out about AVR's- what next? The information filtering out on AVR's valve and now ViV seems is growing like a snowball. There are not, in comparison, a huge number of Cardios and one can see/get a feeling the old grapevine working. I think some Cardios may find themselves in a rock and a hard place. I base this on the product (approved or not) -the patient's hard decision- wanting the best at the time of the serious op., the patient's later research/understanding of heart products ? A friend of a friend etc who had a heart valve procedure..believe he started, after the op, did some research, out of interest, found out about AVR's unknown how.. shite ? Not a happy chappy. I believe some harsh words exchanged etc .... I have no idea of outcome or a true story? not good I heard ... Lost contact. One cannot judge on 1 story, however if in a similar position -what would you do?

Over and out. Keep safe all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.50
Change
0.070(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.45 $11.50 $11.32 $90.21K 7.885K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53 $11.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.50 2061 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.