AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

Phantom, the viewpoint I expressed wasnt a theory, as you...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Phantom, the viewpoint I expressed wasnt a theory, as you suggested, it was/is the fact of the position we are in.
    The are 100's of stocks on the ASX with great potential...AVR is but one.
    Your argument is emotive and based on conjecture, not facts. The market has no empathy. It doesnt care what various CEO's may or may not think.
    My understanding is that the Piper Sandlers and Jefferies of this world are watching and following AVR closely. The key word being watching.
    Clearly they are not buying much, if at all. No FOMO from their perspective.
    So many here are like the house seller, doing up his house adding a pool and an extra room. He reckons its worth say, $3million, maybe $3.5. The agent says, no I reckon its worth at least $4m, minimum. It gets knocked down at $2m....guess what is worth...$2mill, that what the market says.
    The market says we are worth $20 currently, we were much higher. And yet we have a Board who want bonuses and people like Sargeant Shotz who says if we dont give it to them they will stop trying as hard they would if they got them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.