ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

short listed for aldp, page-20

1. 279 Posts.
    Obe
    Reading the MNM thread can be very beneficial.
    this is what I learnt by reading it.
    1. go to this link (for submitting a tender to evaluate the proposals received) http://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/tender/display/tender-details.do?id=5150&action=display-tender-details
    2. register with Vic govt tenders
    3. download the tender on the link in 1. above
    4. open the document "RFT_317658_advanced lignite demonstration Program"
    5. find section 2.2 Scope
    6. find these words under 2.2 "Tenderers may base their Tender on evaluating 10 Proposals. Due to the need for consistency in the evaluation of Proposals, the State requires that the Sub-Panels are able to evaluate all Proposals received within the timeframes set out in this document. "

So what we find out here is that Tenderers have to base their submission on 10 proposals.

So those very informative posters on the MNM thread have not pulled the figure of 10 proposals from thin air. They have done their research. Personally I think they went to a lot of effort to find this out for us.

Obviously they are not indicating how many will get passed the next stage, just how many will be evaluated from stage one.

Now the announcement two weeks ago stated that the govt had received 10 proposals to date. We have a second document stating that tenderers need to base their submission on 10 proposals.

I think that there is credible evidence to link these two together, dont you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.