ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

short listed for aldp, page-43

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Bogswell. Where do I even start.

“Did the directors get the pay rise they were after at the agm?” – The probability of you finding the answer to this question in an ASX released announcement by ESI is 100%... Do you read?

“Looks like esi wont be providing many opportunities to make quick dollars in the next 12 months if their future is so reliant on this government grant.” – Who said our future is so reliant on the government grant? Thanks for the insightful analysis. You could ring management and ask them what they’re strategy and aims are in regards to this maybe? (or are you not a holder? Oh, whoops!)

“It will be interesting to see if esi can stay above 1c now if nothing further is announced in the next couple of weeks.” – Cheers for the commentary. Wasn't it you who said we should seek paid advice from professionals/ experts and not online posters? Goes both ways buddy ;)

“I'm glad you are still able to laugh after yet another disappointing day. well done.” [to Pescefritte]. Hmmm.. well i guess it depends what you define as “disappointing” – I guess you’d be disappointed if you excepted a 100% spike in share price on the short listing announcement, but then I guess theres the more longer term picture on what the implications and probabilities are of receiving funding. 90 million is not exactly a small amount of money so even if we were conservatively 1 in 5 who got the grant, that could potentially be another 18million in our pocket. And i assume Monash would be under more pressure to hand over funds now so that could be a potential positive.

Plus I guess then there’s the fact that we’ve been witnessing over the last two days in particular a substantial amount of shares being traded in comparison to past weeks (what was it today, 25million shares?) and then ive seen 2 or 3 different orders for 6million+ shares at a time (cross trades, off screen buys) – and this is brings to mind the beginning of the year when i recall seeing some similar activity before the run in March-April so I’m seeing some positive similarities on a more technical nitty gritty standpoint.

But I guess it’s too easy for a lot of our fear mongerers disgruntled non holders to recognise any of the above ;)

“They could be sells, not buys” – yeah yeah, whatever. They could be buys too! (Which would explain the capping on offers side/ accumulation games, too! - which have been oh so obvious for some time now)

Have a good night Bogs =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.