RMS 4.27% $2.20 ramelius resources limited

An "appropriate merger" could be quite attractive, especially if...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    An "appropriate merger" could be quite attractive, especially if they shared some neighbourhoods for exploration. There was a website I found you could see the market for buying and selling mines, but forget now, should not be hard to find again.

To be honest though I do not really know the mine market at the moment, I just saw some recent mine acquisitions at prices that shocked. Bigger companies offloading poor performing or low margin mines to improve their position and stated AISC ... lots of small miners with some extra cash so prices up it is a seller's market. I thought maybe at the other end of the scale if there were $100M+ quality assets sold for strategic reasons, there are not so many bidders maybe better deals to be had.

As I said I am just guessing all of this it is outside my investing strategy at the moment and my personal gut reaction seeing an announcement of an RMS acquisition would be fear in case they got it wrong. Memories of SBM several years ago now before they sorted themselves out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.20
Change
0.090(4.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.20 $2.10 $12.52M 5.771M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37204 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 352533 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.