MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Maybe Rosatom is an insignificant company for many investors...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Maybe Rosatom is an insignificant company for many investors here in Australia but no doubt Multinationals companies looking to sign offtake agreements with MNS would look at the Rosatom MOU as something positive. It adds to MNS being viable in the long term and not solely dependant on 1 stream of income, that being lithium ion batteries. No doubt we would of all liked to have seen MNS sign a deal with Tesla, VW or Mercedes first.... but strategically the ROSATOM MoU is of great importance in securing future western offtakes. Everything MNS management does has a purpose and I'm sure ROSATOM is part of the greater scheme to further increase MNS value.

ROSATOM is a real multibillion $ company. I wouldn't be surprised if they even offered to buy MNS out like they did Mantra for $5.00 a share. I have owned UNX shares before Rosatom bought out Mantra and I witnessed Mantra shares jump to $5.00(and causing UNX to jump to 89c from only a few cents) so I have no doubt at all how serious this Russian company can be.
    Last edited by Zinzo: 02/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.