MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Spot on guru. I think the wolf forgets that markets are always...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Spot on guru.

I think the wolf forgets that markets are always looking forwards, always.

No one buys Magnis for its current assets. It is bought because someone sits there with a calculator and works out its future value and SP based on the information at hand. I guess chartists would see trends and breakout points while fundamentalists see future earnings per share and milestone accomplishments.

I am in Magnis now for the tsunami of binding agreements that are coming (starting with Rosatom) and because my calculator says the SP in 2-3 years should be roughly $6.

SYR have $m's in the bank. Does this justify their still bloated MC, no! Their future earnings tell me their share price is going to under $2 before long... chartists probably look at its trend, MA's etc and see the same thing.

@Winston Wolf look at past credit raisings, Magnis has a very strong investor backing (all CR's done off market through sophisticates). Raising cash has never been a concern for Magnis. Thankfully management also value the company register and don't see the need to unnecessarily CR and dilute.

I'm looking at Magnis' future and I see value. Is an exciting time for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.