MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Short MNS - Paragon Fund Managers, page-52

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    With all due respect, $6?????

Can I please ask you what dilution factor are you using here?

MNS "have millions in the bank". I'm sorry did you read the quarterly, their burn rate is as great as the cash on hand.

Riskon do you get that this company is valued at nearly $400 million. Do you not think that some of this "forward looking" is factored into this price?

@globalstockguru I respect your charting but it appears to me you are now deviating away from your knitting and are trying to promote the company on Fundamental Analysis.

The reality is it has next to no money for a company this size. As i said before it has never raised more than $4 million in a single Capital raising. This project needs hundreds of millions of dollars, "sophisticates" and option drip feeds aren't providing that.

Seems as though you brought up SYR, they are fully funded bar the small overrun announced 2 days ago. I have never owned a share in that company but their financing is done and dusted, in the bank, no debt. They have raised somewhere in the order of $400 million, the entire market cap of MNS. And yet MNS hasn't scratched the surface in terms of real spending on the project but MNS is worth $6 and SYR $2? So you're suggesting MNS is worth $3 billion (without factoring in any dilution mind you) and SYR after raising $400 million and having a project built and in production is worth $500 to $600 million?

SYR from what I can see continued to raise equity funding with each rally in the share price. IMO this board should have done that also. I'll say it again I do not believe MNS' approach is prudent whatsoever.

Have you ever thought perhaps maybe they tried to raise capital when the price rallied but there was no demand?

No project, however good it is is worth anything without funding and to assume funding comes naturally because of the project IMO is a grave mistake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.