MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Prime1 I just checked the date and simply assumed it was...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Prime1

I just checked the date and simply assumed it was April 1st given you are posting here. What was your SP on June 10th 2016 again? It was $6.66 in case it slipped your mind. Most people would hide and not post due to embarrassment and shame, but not you Prime1. You go girlfriend.. Now look at that the old triple 6 action which is basically saying SYR are the devil.

AA SYR 666.jpeg

Now I have been calling out for years SYR is all smoke and mirrors and it is absolutely hilarious you had a two year head start on MNS and still no battery customers! Your product is simply not suitable for high end battery applications and that is the start and end of the game for SYR. The smart money are working it out and not long before the neon lights are turned on the SYR SP, to which I doubt you will ever recover. Tell me Prime1 why is SYR one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX? What do the smart money know?

I love you talking about the MNS grade again and suggesting we need move all this earth to get our great stuff out of the ground. So tell us all again what SYR's recovery rates are are again V's MNS and how much you lose when drowning your low grade flake in expensive acid? I believe SYR have a 12 - 14 step process to get all the nasty impurities out of your junk and MNS get the Rolls Royce top grade environmentally friendly stuff done in 4 or 5 steps. Your grade comparison is so flawed it makes me snort laugh and dribble at the same time..... Seriously Prime1 we could do this all day but why would sink the boots in when you have lost over %50 of your cash in the last 6 months. I do have some compassion...

I have been talking up MNS for nearly as long as you have been pumping SYR and I am happy to announce MNS will be the No1 Graphite play globally within 4 months. That is correct you can write it down if you like and quote me!

The MNS MC will make SYR look like a beggar in Collins street asking for food. I see SYR moved into new digs in Collins street and I also see Tolga walking the streets looking lost without any purpose or direction. Just like the pump and dump he has been running for the last few years.

Get ready Prime1 as the MNS party is about to get started......

AA Party 1.jpeg AA Party.jpeg

Best of Luck Prime1 & LT MNS Lovers as the first 7 weeks of 2017 will be ball tearing.....

Love Always & Forever 1973 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.