LYC 1.95% $7.54 lynas rare earths limited

short observations, page-3

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    The hedge fund industry plays on uncertaintoty,untruths,lies,unrealistic expectations of investors,politics and any advantage or opportunity that prevails where they can exploit a particular situation.

Your question and the general vibe of this forum is exactly what they try to exploit .borrow stock from our friends j p morgan ,use their prop systems to algo the price down,use the ugliness and uncertainity of markets to ensure that everyone that owns lynas like you and i questions themselves as the price trades lower,what have i missed here?

This stock ticks a lot of boxes,particularly if you bought at the capital raising when uncle nick had to sell to fund his rights entitlement.

The company has done a great job, albeit with some luck with being in the rigt placeat the right time. The forge try was a mistake for management,but they were smart enough to realise their error.

Markets worldwide are now in a tough position and unfortunately for the lynas investors,me included we now have an environment where no one has all the answers,me included and i work in the advice industry

Having said far too much here over a glass of wine or 3 the fundamentals of this business is as good as you get.
    The uncertainity over the timing of approvals ,licensing and finally production coupled with the ugly macro allows the the shorters to create the uncertainity that prompted your question.

Hang in there and barring a total banking melt down lynas can re visit thier highs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.