EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

short odds, page-22

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Tomorrow we will know what ever the outcome is. All I know it will be good for us and it's about time. All trading sites will have all share orders removed whilst in suspension, once removed then it's a mad rush to get in, still spewing my 1000000 buy order at 0.008 got removed as it was prior to halt, that's life I guess.
    I explained a year ago about ERM's Power Stations, I actually work in Power Stations and for those who don't know this is what ERM stations are doing and where they are.
    New Gen over 300MW gas turbine, this supplies the SW Grid of WA, burning gas 24 hrs a day and is a market participant feeding the Electricity Grid. New Gen is in Kwinana 30Kms south of Perth. This is the only one that runs 24/7.
    Neerabup is another 300MW gas turbine which is in standby and is a great money earner for ERM, located north of Perth around 50 kms, they run this up every now and then and supplies to the grid. But if they are required then they run straight away so are market participants and gas contracts in place. Basically sits there earning big $.
    3 Springs again as Lani said is a couple of years away from being built and will be around 300MW, located south inland of Geraldton, near Moora, 300kms north of Perth, once built will be a market participant also.
    All 3 are in and around Perth, WA.
    Hope this answers your questions regarding ERM's 3 stations, GLTA for tomorrow or the next day or even the day after that, but one thing for sure it is coming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.