GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

short pm positions now severely concentrated, page-10

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Things will only ever change if enough people make a point of complaining. Thanks for the email SP. Below is a copy of the email I have just sent them.

Dear CTFC,

I am writing to enquire why the CFTC continues to turn a blind eye to the blatant and obvious manipulation of the precious metals markets (Gold & Silver). To quote your own data, 3 or less US banks hold 67% of ALL gold shorts and an eye popping 99% of ALL silver shorts are held by just 2 US banks.

Such incredible concentration on one side of the market by so few market participants is beyond manipulatory. No such concentration would be tolerated on the long side, so why the short side? Personally I have a fairly good idea why you either allow it or turn a blind eye to it and that is due to those 2/3 banks acting as agents for the FED, Treasury or the Government of the US.

This however does no make it legal. In years to come, when this whole scam has unravelled and been revealed there will be prosecutions. It may be in 5/10/15/20 years, but it will occur. Just like a murder suspect being brought to justice years after the crime, so the same will occur with current and former commissioners at the CFTC for their complicity in this crime. In case you can not see it, the word is out. The calls for this crime to be resolved will only increase in quantity and quality from here on in. More and more people are awakened to it every day that the sun rises.

Your job at the CFTC is to protect market participants from illegal trading. You are not doing your job. I often wonder what kind of conscience you all must have to know that you are not protecting the very people you are sworn to. My family suffers financially as a result of this manipulation as do thousands of others.

You have the power to change this and to do the right thing. Please find the courage to do so.

Yours sincerely

Ad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.