GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Will be interesting to see how this predicyion plays out. This...

1. 338 Posts.
    Will be interesting to see how this predicyion plays out. This is not the first time I have read about a flood of gold being used to stimulate the the markets.

“I am calling Dec. 10 as the center of probability for the IMFD selling 2,100 tonnes of Italian gold and another 1,100 tonnes from other countries. They will declare an emergency because the elites in charge want the gold,” Bolser says.

As for economics, Bolser says central bankers have engineered a recession at the same time they are hyper-inflating their economies with trillions of dollars, pounds, euros and yen worth of paper currency. The effect, he says is one to counterbalance deflation and inflation.

Michael Bolser, a trained physicist who developed dollar value commodity indexes....expects more than 3,000 tonnes of gold to flood the market this week.

Bolser, based in Florida, says the International Monetary Fund will release the gold for sale on Wednesday, Dec. 10. The 64-year-old Bolser says the price of gold subsequently will slide as much as 40 percent – to $455 an ounce in coming weeks from its current $760 an ounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.