BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Morning all, This thread has received way to much air and here i...

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Morning all,

This thread has received way to much air and here i go giving it in the hope it will be removed ny Hc as its very title is i believe against Hc rules. Its a deliberate act of attempting to deceive shareholders merely by the fact of the use of shorting a stock which is i though against asx rules.
    In any case what i think is shorters are now tryimg to surpress the price so they can buy back in right about now because there efforts is doomed and they know too well how good this stock is .
    We all do including so-called shorters.
    Those that want to reap the rewards and currently there are 37000 shareholders and very very few Hc contributors which means all the so-called shorter is trying to do here is annoy the Hc contributors, however that's the funny part the Hc contributors are all long on brn and wont part with their shares in fact they accumulate lol

So thanks socalled shorter for announcing yr so-called plan like someone said earlier keep it up and you will only aid us buying more and holding lol

Now hopefully HC will look into their rules of flaming and baiting and shut this entire thread down unless they accept comedy as a form of discussion.

i must say i had a laugh this morning reading all this crap on this this thread. shorter and of course Shareman lap up the attention cause that's all you are here for. You're efforts here are with the wrong audience if yr trying to make money. we are all holders wait i think unknown soldier/kitwalker i think had a sell sentiment but i think he departed. lol

Good luck downrampers see you at the $2 party. Cause its already valued at $1.50 so many have upped their hold price biggrin.png

It's a beautiful day. Slade beer time smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.