BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

If you look at how many shares are shorted, imagine if even 10%...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    If you look at how many shares are shorted, imagine if even 10% had to close out their positions? As of 1 week ago, that would have been 5.8M shares. Assuming .5c/500k shares, that alone would be an approx 11c increase. Depending on how it transpired, probably much more. The comment in the short thread that resonates with me the most was from Warren Buffet
    “ Warren Buffett once stated that he willingly lends shares of his company to any short-seller, because he knows that today’s short-seller is a guaranteed future buyer of his shares. With confidence in your business and focus on value creation, bears may in fact be able to add more than they detract from your business. “

Let's rejoice at the the share price holding when the short % increases. Whilst everyone has their own wealth creation strategy. Some short term, some medium and long term, it is high risk to be a shorter in this stock at this point in time. Potentially the only option for shorters currently is to double down. If they do, I will be the "dumby" to buy them up. IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.