BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

you keep believing that mate. I’ve read these forums for a year...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    you keep believing that mate. I’ve read these forums for a year and the same posters post the same stuff day in, day out. Look at those boys keeping the price down, look at these mean people on line trying to keep the price down, it’s not the company’s fault the price isn’t moving it’s the people selling.
    The wonderful thing about the market is you get a value that thousands of people agree on by way of their buy and sell orders. All of these people are guessing that the price will increase and then you have the shorters. They look at the market cap and the fundamentals and make a call that it is overvalued. That’s the ultimate gamble. I think the only person who has admitted being a shorter here started a thread on it so hardly being covert about it. Where this stock is getting heat on this inconsequential forums is the sycophants who shout down any curious poster who questions the valuation. That’s attracted people who think the whole place is full of deceit and are on a crusade to counter the sycophantic rantings that are espoused by the regulars. It’s balance if you like. The cheerleaders are vociferous and the non cheerleaders have to be equally vociferous otherwise it gets drowned out.
    I like facts. The facts with this company is it’s got about $1ml in revenue, $4ml in costs and some IP. That IP is the variable. But based on those facts it’s hard to argue it warrants it’s current market cap. People are entitled to question that but they get shouted down and abused with fervour. I fear the longer this goes the more fervent and unbalanced the sycophants in here will become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.