BRN 6.25% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Short position open to 10c, page-709

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    The important thing to point out about replacing an Echo Dot (the Alexa devices) with an Edge device is that it does not necessarily mean that you have to be disconnected from the internet. Yes, asking the device to read the news or streaming your favorite music will require an internet connection to access that content.

Where an edge device such as Akida shines is that its intelligence is moved from the cloud to the device. The spoken commands can be translated without requiring sending recorded data to the cloud for processing. These devices are always on and listening, but they have to send what they hear to the cloud processing.

There's not much argument for security if you still use Alexa for doing searches or streaming on connected services, but one could potentially cut that cord if they use the device for specific applications. I mainly use my Echo device for setting alarms and reminders. I can make a case that for my main uses, I don't need to be connected to the internet and I'm sure there is a lot of information that can be gleaned from one's schedule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $414.8K 2.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 569432 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1170430 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.