BRN 8.82% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Short position open to 10c, page-767

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    You're another poster who has been around the traps for quite awhile, you once held stock, correct ?

You are correct in what you have stated, lower highs and lower lows...which can in my limited charting knowledge, indicate a change in the trend.

There are a lot of things at play with Brainchip stock, it's very well known at many levels that we (Brainchip) have become teachers pet with the shorters brigade, the people who are selling are either selling within their circle, or shareholders who are, well, putting it bluntly, uneducated, are too lazy to put in the hours researching what they have invested in, or maybe more to the point, what they have punted on for a quick buck.

Many will remember all the distant revenue predictions from days gone bye, how the frustration grew as the months and then the quarters drifted past, with nothing but pennies, BUT, since Peter took over, he has been 100% honest with shareholders, with revenue picking up in 2023 (correct me if I'm wrong) he has explained where the company currently sits with future Akida designs, which haven't been completed in Perth as for as I'm aware, he is very aware of the loyal shareholder base in Australia, the company, despite not releasing any real price sensitive announcements for some time, is bending over backwards to keep shareholders up-to-date with the podcasts, international podcasts, You Tube presentations, Community You Tube presentations, while still being hamstrung by the NDA's etc...it's a real balancing act, trying to please everyone all at once !

Engaging the Brainchip Community to comment on the packaging, what was so wrong in that, have you even considered the fact that, the two choices put forward may have been a set-up, that internally the company didn't 100% like those either, but decided just to get a little feedback from the genuine supporters via Linkedin.

Being acknowledged as part of a company, is a far cry from how many shareholders are treated by other companies, only when it suits them, i.e. A Capital Raise.

The 15,000,000 option play (correct me if I'm wrong) has made the waters a little murky in my opinion, I have tried to find out what the holder intends to do, but it's fallen on deaf ears, with radio (email) silence.

For the ones whom know the ASX rules, please report if something seems amiss on 30/9/2021

All the best......Tech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.123M 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 775285 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.